Sunday 10 June 2012

Quick Tomato Spice Cake

Quick Tomato Spice Cake 

I was sceptical of trying this recipe at first just imagine tomato cake, even the name doesn`t sound nice. But I still gave it a try and I was gob smacked, honestly this is one of the best easy desserts recipe I have ever had. I am not trying to sell you this recipe but this quick tomato spice cake recipe is just great. Usually when it comes to tomato dishes or even tomato as ingredients it leaves that unique sour taste but that is not the case in this easy desserts recipe. once you try this quick tomato recipe you`ll know what I am talking about.
Ingredients:

  • 1 pkg. (2-layer) spice cake mix
  • 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup
  • 1/2 c. water
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 c. chopped nuts (opt.)
Directions:



  1. Mix only above ingredients; following directions on package. 
  2. If desired fold in cup chopped nuts or walnuts. 
  3. Bake as directed. 
  4. Frost with cream cheese frosting or other favorite white frosting.
Enjoy!















Photo by permanently scatterbrained

No comments:

Post a Comment