custard is one of those easy desserts recipe that can satisfy any occasion. It is also one of the tastiest desserts that can go with any type of tea. If you have a sweet tooth like me than you`ll love making this easy desserts custard recipe. You can never go wrong with it. If you have never tried it than it is the best time to give it a try and see for yourself. Custard can be really tempting and you`ll always want seconds. The best part is, well actually when it comes to custard every part is a best part but personally to me it would be the making of it as it is quite an easy desserts recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 6 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 c. boiling water
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Dash of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Beat eggs, sugar, milk and salt with a electric mixer.
- Pour boiling water over mixture and add vanilla and stir well.
- Put into custard cups or large baking dish.
- Place bowl or cups into a shallow pan of water and place in oven.
- Bake for 1 hour or until knife comes out clean.