Great news for chocolate cake lovers. This mounds cake pudding recipe is just the thing for now. It is just rich in chocolate, Duh it is what am I saying. This simple, easy to make and delicious mounds cake recipe is a perfect example of easy desserts and is just the right thing for any occasion, especially at birthday parties or any parties would do. In my opinion I just need a simple reason to make use of my time and make this mounds cake recipe just for fun, after-all it is an easy desserts recipe.
- 1 box Swiss chocolate cake mix
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. Pet milk
- 24 lg. marshmallows
- 14 oz. pkg. coconut
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. Pet milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 heaping tbsp. cocoa
- 1 stick butter
- Mix cake mix as box directs and bake in oblong pan.
- When cool, spread on Icing A, then Icing B.
- ICING A: Cook sugar, milk and marshmallows together until marshmallows are melted. Stir in coconut and spread on cake.
- ICING B: Bring sugar, cocoa, milk and butter to a boil and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla. Beat until thick and creamy.
- Spread over first icing.
Photo by Siona Karen