To enjoy the most out of your easy desserts right after a meal or during tea time I would suggest to have this black magic cake recipe. Which is made some simple but extraordinary ingredients and the bottom line is, it is easy to make and just tastes heavenly. Now one say say as much as he wants but honestly if you don`t like to eat or make easy desserts than it is just pointless, this short article is for serious easy desserts lovers. For pros making this black magic recipe is a piece of cake but for beginners if this is your first time time, you might find it somewhat problematic but trust me it is worth it. Guys give this lovely black magic cake easy desserts recipe a shot and tell me about your experience.
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 2 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. cocoa
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. strong black coffee (or 2 tsp. instant coffee plus 1 c. boiling water)
- 1 c. buttermilk or sour milk (To sour: 1 tbsp. vinegar plus milk to = 1 cup)
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, soda, baking powder and salt in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs, coffee, buttermilk or sour milk, oil and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- (Batter will be thin!) Pour batter into a greased and floured 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan or two 9 inch cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes for oblong pan or 30 to 35 minutes for layer pans.
- Frost with your favorite vanilla frosting, or CREAM CHEESE FROSTING listed below.
--CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:--
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- 1 tsp. vanilla or almond flavoring
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. cocoa (optional)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Beat well.
- Spread on the completely cooled cake.
- (Frosting will beat up into more volume if cheese and butter are used directly out of the refrigerator.)
Photo by phandcp