I am not really a big fan of torte but I find this chocolate mousse torte somewhat amusing. Now I cannot describe what I feel about it because it is hard to put into context but I can easily say that this chocolate mousse torte recipe is just different. It gives you the kinda feeling where you feel happy but bloated, and lets not leave surprise out, all these combined feelings when you try an exotic recipe. Anyways I don`t know what I am saying or trying to say and the feeling itself is coming and going to my head. Therefore I would like you to try this chocolate mousse torte easy desserts recipe and tell me about your thoughts on it.
- 12 oz. vanilla wafers
- 1 1/4 sticks butter
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 oz. bitter chocolate
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 6 tbsp. milk
- 8 egg yolks
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pt. cream
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- Combine crushed vanilla wafers with butter.
- Put in greased cheesecake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Melt chocolate, sugar and milk in double boiler. Cool.
- Beat egg yolks and vanilla.
- Add to cooled chocolate mixture.
- Beat egg whites and fold in mixture.
- Put on wafer crust. Refrigerate.
- Add whipped topping mixture before serving.
Photo by John Loo