Sunday 23 September 2012

Chocolate Chip Cake

Chocolate Chip Cake

Some of my friends this this recipe a triple c easy desserts recipe. By triple c I am once you look at the name of this recipe you`ll have an idea of why they have given it that name. Thats the thing I like about desserts recipe. First they taste so good no matter how you make it plus you can give it fancy names. It might be the same thing as someone else made it but giving it a different name make the recipe itself look and feel better. I might be over thinking stuff but I could be right on the spot as well. anyways I would like you to try out this lovely chocolate chip cake easy desserts recipe and tell me about your thoughts.

Ingredients:

  • 1 yellow cake mix
  • 2 boxes instant chocolate pudding
  • 1 c. oil
  • 1 c. water
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 (12 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
  • Chopped nuts, if desired

Directions:

  1. Mix all of above items in large bowl. 
  2. Stir with a wooden spoon. 
  3. Pour into greased and floured bundt pan. 
  4. Bake at 325 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
Enjoy!














Photo by jessicafm

No comments:

Post a Comment