For fruit and chocolate lovers this recipe is just the things for you guys. A combination of chocolate and cherry which makes out the best of both world makes a perfect product for any occasion. An easy dessert recipe where it take less time and effort to make. Check it out and see the taste difference between one that is self prepared and one that is bought. Leave a few words at the end to express your thought on this lovely chocolate cherry cake easy desserts recipe.
- 1 fudge cake mix
- 1 can (20 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 5 tbsp. margarine
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts
- Combine cake mix, pie filling, extract and eggs.
- Beat by hand until well mixed.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Boil sugar, margarine and milk, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
- Pour over while cake is still warm.
Photo by La Grande Farmers' Market