At times there are some funny names for great recipes. This dirt cake recipe is just a perfect example of what I am trying to say. Honestly almost all the people I know who has tried this recipe has really enjoyed it to bits but they were like you at first and was actually put off by the name. Now this is not a common recipe and one that was found on net somewhere some time ago. This dirt cake recipe is just the thing for easy desserts recipe. Without doubt one of the best thing you would have in your life and is best of both world in the sense of taste and texture. Enjoy it and let us know of your thought of this easy desserts dirt cake recipe.
- 1 pkg. Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 c. 4x confectioners' sugar
- 2 sm. boxes vanilla pudding & pie filling
- 3 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 lg. Cool Whip
- Crumble cookies 1/2 package and cover bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix milk, vanilla, sugar and cream cheese until creamy.
- Add pudding and mix until creamy.
- Pour mixture over cookies in pan.
- Then add the other 1/2 package of cookies on pudding.
- Then top with Cool Whip.
- An artificial flower may be put in the middle of it to add a decorative touch.
Photo by mihoda