Nothing tastes better than banana fudge marble cake when it come to easy desserts. It is both simple in ingredients and rich in contents. The flavour of this easy desserts recipe is just out of this world. Now I know many of you reading this might think does the ingredient shown below even makes sense when put together, trust me it does. Not only will you enjoy eating it, you`ll definitely tell your friends about it if the topic is about easy desserts. Give it a try and let us know what you think about it.
- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines fudge cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 c. water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 (9 inch) round cake pans.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, mashed bananas and water in large bowl.
- Follow package directions.
- For Frosting: Combine 1 package banana instant pudding mix, whipped topping mix and milk in large bowl.
- Beat at high speed with electric mixer for 2 to 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Fill and frost cake.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Photo by keepon