A recipe loved by all the vegetarians I know of. They do highly recommend the recipe due to the simplicity in making of this cake. A perfect example of easy desserts recipe. Perfect for any occasion, parties or specially tea times. A few of my vegetarian friends also mentioned that this is the best thing they have had till now in easy desserts, they might be just making me happy but majority of them were happy with it. Any-ways give it a try and let us know your thought of this cream cheese pound cake easy desserts recipe.
- 3/4 lb. butter
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 3 c. sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 c. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Cream butter, cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Mix in flour a little at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 2 hours and 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- May be frozen.
Photo by Sopra Mais