Great news for cheese loves or vegetarians this cheese cake recipe is just the perfect desserts for your tea time. In fact you can have this easy desserts at any occasion or event, it just totally depends on your mood.
This easy desserts recipe in my opinion is a little fattening but I guess once in while makes no big difference. Honestly sometimes just having a little fattening makes me feel better. But than again who cares about fattening stuff when it tastes out of this world. Give it a try and let me know if it this easy desserts recipe is worth the hassle of cooking, eating or what ever you have in mind.
- 1 sm. pkg. lemon Jello
- 1 c. boiling water
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tall can Milnot, whipped & chilled
- 3 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 c. margarine, melted
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add lemon juice, cool.
- Cream cheese with sugar and vanilla.
- Add gelatin mixture.
- Then fold in whipped Milnot.
- Mix crumbs and oleo together and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Pat 2/3 of crumbs in bottom of a 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan.
- Add filling on top of crumbs.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top.
Photo by uberculture