Thursday 31 May 2012

Moist Pineapple Cake

Moist Pineapple Cake


Honestly I have never tried a cake this extravagant, I am not talking about the design but the taste, oh my god it is just heavenly. This one of the best easy desserts moist pineapple cake recipe I have every had. I don`t really know how to put it in words but the thing is this moist pineapple cake recipe can go with anything and any type of tea. It is really that great. Until you actually try it you won`t know what I am talking about. Give this easy desserts recipe a shot and leave a word or two about your experience at the end. I love it with tons of coconut on it.
Ingredients:

  • 2 c. flour
  • 1 1/2 c. sugar
  • 2 tsp. baking soda
  • Dash of salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 20 oz. can crushed pineapple (entire contents, NOT drained)
Directions:



  1. Combine dry ingredients. 
  2. Add other ingredients and mix. 
  3. Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 12 inch cake pan and bake about 45 minutes at 325 degrees.
  4. Frost with Coconut Icing.


--COCONUT ICING:--

  • 1 c. sugar
  • 1/2 c. evaporated milk (4 oz. out of a 5 oz. can)
  • 3/4 stick margarine (6 tbsp.)
  • 1/2 c. nuts
  • 1 c. coconut

Directions:

  1. Cook icing 2 minutes after margarine melts. 
  2. Pour over hot Moist Pineapple Cake.
Enjoy!














Photo by billy.bebop

No comments:

Post a Comment