Who doesn't love cake from kid to adults everyone love a slice of cake so why not treat yourself to this easy desserts recipe. This cake recipe has few ingredients and lots of flavors. Once you bake this cake you will always love to bake this easy desserts for yourself and your loved ones.
- 1 c. coconut
- 1 c. pecans
- 1 German chocolate cake mix
- 1 lg. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 stick oleo
- 1 box powdered sugar
- In bottom of 8 x 12 inch pan, spray real good with Baker's Joy. Will not stick
- if you use this. Spread the coconut in pan, then pecans on coconut. Mix cake
- by directions on the package and spread over pecans. Mix cream cheese, oleo,
- and sugar; mix until smooth and creamy. Add this over cake mix as best you can,
- it will be stiff. Bake at 350 degrees until tests done. But do not overcook.
- This is rich and delicious.
Photo by kimberlykv