This is a very easy desserts recipe to make, it has sweet but very light texture to it. This lemon cake is full of lovely lemony flavor, if you like to make yourself a mouth watering easy desserts dish this is the one for you.
- 1/4 c. margarine, melted
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- Heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Prepare before cake is out of oven.
- Prepare day before serving, 1 yellow or lemon cake mix as directed.
- Bake in 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan about 30 to 35 minutes.
- When cake is done, with fork - punch holes 3/4 of way through.
- Pour glaze over while both are hot.
Photo by richard_north