This is one of the finest recipes provided by easy desserts. Honestly the name is sort of funny but once you have this you`ll not think skeptical of it again. I can say anything I want but honestly just enjoy it and see for yourself how simple yet delicious this Chocolate Mint Sticks recipe is.
- 1c Butter,softened
- 2c Granulated sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2t Vanilla
- 4oz Unsweetened chocolate -Melted
- 1c Unsifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4c pecans(or walnuts),Chopped
- 2c Confectioners'sugar
- 4T Butter(or margarine) Softened
- 2T Milk
- 1/2t Peppermint extract
- 1dr green food, up to 2 Coloring, if desired
- 2oz Sweetened chocolate
- 2T Butter(or margarine)
Preparation time: 25minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
- With an electric mixer,cream the butter, granulated sugar,eggs and vanilla until light, 2minutes.
- Add the chocolate and mix well.
- Stop the mixer and fold in the flour then the nuts.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake just until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- For the filling, mix all ingredients until smooth. Spread in an even layer over the cooled brownies.
- For the glaze, melt chocolate with butter; mix well.
- Pour over filling and gently tilt pan so glaze covers the entire surface.
- Refrigerate until glaze is set; cut into squares or sticks.
Photo by jylcat