I am not sure if this Friendship Cookies is actually to be had on a particular occasion or if it just the name. But who care about these little things when a recipe such as this Friendship Cookies from easy desserts taste so good why care about the occasion. This should be enjoyed anytime and anywhere. Correct me if I am wrong, enjoy it.
- 21/4c Unsifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4c Vegetable oil
- 1/2c Sugar
- 1/4c Pure maple syrup
- 1/4c Sorghum molasses
- 2t Baking soda
- 1t ginger,Ground
- 1/2t Cinnamon
- 1/2t cardamom,Ground
- 1/4t Salt
- Additional sugar for coating
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Have ungreased baking sheet(s) ready.
- Combine all ingredients,except sugar for coating, in large bowl of an electric mixer.Beat on low speed until combined.
- Refrigerate to firm dough slightly, about 20 minutes.
- Roll into large balls, using 1/4 cup dough each for large cookies or a scant tablespoon for smaller cookies (dough will be soft).
- Roll in additional sugar to coat. Arrange on baking sheet,spacing them 3 inches apart.
- Bake until set,about15 minutes for large cookies and 10 minutes for smaller ones. Cool on baking sheet 1minute before transferring to wire rack to cool.
Photo by modomatic