Sunday 5 August 2012

Coco Lopez Cake

Coco Lopez Cake

A friend of mine actually made me have this cake. Not that I don`t like coconut but the name of this easy desserts just for some reason made me have giggles every-time I read it. But like one of the old lame joke where a cannibal had a clown for fun than later said he did not tastes funny, is exactly what I was thinking when I was having this easy desserts coco lopez cake. Though it was good in both texture and taste but the name is just not living up to the easy desserts recipes reputation. Just give it a try and you`ll know what I am talking about infact you can just tell me your thoughts and I`ll just appreciate what ever it is.
Ingredients:

  • 1 box butter cake mix
  • 1 sm. pkg. coconut
  • 1 can Coco Lopez (coconut milk used in Pina Coladas)
  • 1 sm. tub Cool Whip
Directions:


  1. Combine cake mix with 1/2 package of coconut and bake in 13 x 9 inch pan.
  2. Allow to cool, then poke holes with handle end of wooden spoon. 
  3. Pour Coco Lopez over cooled cake. 
  4. Top with Cool Whip and remaining coconut. 
  5. Keep refrigerated.

Enjoy!














  Photo by SingChan

No comments:

Post a Comment