Great news for banana and pineapple lovers. This easy desserts recipe is a combination of both great ingredients with a simple process to make it but tastes out of this world. An easy desserts recipe fit for any occasion, event or tea time, no matter where you are. Now I can say all I want about it but until you give it a try you won`t know what I am talking about, and for those of you who have tried it I would really appreciate if you can write a few words on this topical dream cake easy desserts recipe for others.
- 2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. cooking oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple (juice packed)
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 c. bananas, finely diced
- 1 3/4 c. sifted powdered sugar
- 2 or 3 tbsp. orange juice
- In large bowl, beat sugar and oil.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Blend in undrained juice and vanilla.
- Stir together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Blend into pineapple mixture.
- Stir in bananas.
- Pour mixture into a 10 inch fluted tube pan and bake at 350 degrees for 60 or 70 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then put on rack.
- Combine powdered sugar and enough orange juice to make drizzling consistency.
- It's time to lose weight when you put the golf ball where you can hit it, but you can't see it, or when you put it where you can see it but then you can't hit it.
Photo by Luke Wisley