This recipe is an easy desserts pudding to make. You don`t really need fresh pineapple for it even tin pineapple can make this easy desserts. It`s healthy to eat and has one of your 5 a day fruit to keep an eye on your healthy diet. It`s full of flavours and goof for most occasion, impressing your guests with light easy desserts. Even if you are on diet this is the perfect recipe for you. Start baking the wonderful Hawaiian fruit cake and leave a feedback on what you think.
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 c. flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. soda
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 c. nuts, chopped
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Mix above items together.
- Pour into 9 x 12 inch ungreased pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees 45 to 60 minutes.
- Top with a cream cheese icing.
Photo by j_bary