Are you a big fan of carrot walnut cake, well why not bake it for yourself. This is a very easy desserts dish to bake and has a lot of wonderful flavors. This easy desserts dish require few ingredients and few easy steps to follow. Start baking this heavenly carrot walnut cake and enjoy it.
- 3 c. flour, sifted
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. oil
- 2 lg. grated carrots
- 1/2 c. black walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- In large bowl, mix the first six ingredients. Fold and stir thoroughly by
- hand. In smaller bowl, combine the other ingredients. Stir until thoroughly
- mixed. Make a well in dry ingredients and combine the contents of the two
- bowls. Beat by hand until smooth. Pour into two (9 x 1 1/2 inch) round pans.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35 minutes. ICING: Optional; but cream
- cheese icing is delicious.
Photo by Chuck.falzone