This is a very easy desserts recipe to make, it has sweet but very light texture to it. This New york cheese cake is full of lovely chocolate cookie flavor, if you like to make yourself a mouth watering easy desserts dish this is the one for you
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 2 c. graham crackers, crushed, crumbs
- or chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. almond flavoring
- 3 eggs
- CRUST: Mix butter and crumbs; pat into springform pan. Mix all filling
- ingredients well, in food processor, blender or with beaters. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour; turn off oven and leave in oven for 1 more hour.
- TOPPING SUGGESTIONS: Fruit pie filling or chocolate squares, melted
- or 1/2 cup sour cream with 2 tablespoons sugar.
Photo by oskay