This is a very heavenly light and easy desserts dish to make.Vanilla butternut cake has delightful nutty taste if you love nuts.This is the perfect recipe for all nut lovers and its a very easy desserts dish to make so start baking and enjoy the mouth water taste of it.
- 3 c. sugar
- 2 sticks margarine
- 1/2 c. Crisco
- 6 eggs
- 3 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. milk
- 4 tsp. butternut vanilla flavoring
- Cream together sugar, margarine and Crisco until very smooth. Add eggs, one at
- a time, beating until smooth after each. Next add flour with 1/2 teaspoon salt
- alternating with 1 cup of milk, ending with flour. Fold in flavoring and nuts
- by hand. Pour into greased tube pan. Put in cold oven and set temperature at
- 325 degrees. Bake 1 hour and 45 minutes. Do not open oven door during baking.
- Remove from pan immediately.
Photo by modomatic